June 20, 2012

Cover Lover {46}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 





This week's Cover Lover goes to Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
Publish Date: March 19, 2013
How gorgeous is this cover?! I'm loving the contrast of the bright pink and green. The text has a fun retro-y feel that seems to go with the theme. I love that even though there's a girl on the cover she doesn't have the mopey-brooding vibe coming off of her. Instead, she's sitting there in cool vintage clothes with awesome headphones going through her records.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one too! This is the kind of cover that makes me want to pick a book up. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]