July 25, 2012

Cover Lover {50}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 





This week's Cover Lover goes to Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
Publish Date: November 13, 2012
Look at all the colors! The plain script is cool, but my favorite part is definitely the colors. I love the way they manage to be both in the background and the foreground (does that make sense?). It's so eye-catching without being obnoxious.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, this book is just as amazing on the inside as it is on the outside. I LOVED THIS BOOK. (Are you on Netgalley? It's on there for review!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the cover of this one too! Great pick!(:

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    P.S. - You can win this book and more on my blog giveaway! Check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this books cover! It's so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover as well! It would also make a perfect movie poster.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]