June 12, 2013

Cover Lover {81}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by it's cover, but do we ever really listen?
Cover Lover showcases eye-catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.



This week's Cover Lover goes to Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
Publish Date: March 5, 2013
I adore the dark the dark background with a mix of lighter colors. The curls on the top and bottom add something instead of cluttering up the cover. I like that you pretty much just see the pouf of her dress, it's all pretty and flowy. I could do without the look on her face, though. I like the flame in her hand and that it adds just a touch of magic without being kitschy. And for some unexplained reason, I really like the border.

1 comment:

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]