August 7, 2013

Cover Lover {89}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by it's cover, but do we ever really listen?
Cover Lover showcases eye-catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.



This week's Cover Lover goes to The End Games by T. Michael Martin
Publish Date: May 7, 2013
I really love me a good creepy cover and this is the best I've seen in a long time. I mean, with those creepy tree people and red sky it chills my spine a bit, but also really makes me want to read it. I love way the trees are used for the title as well. And I'm not sure if it's the colors or the graphics, but it really just pops off the screen (or shelf.)

2 comments:

  1. Chopper Image GalleryBoard-track racing (so named because the oval tracks fendi outlet were made of wooden planks) was popular in the early days prada handbags of motorcycling as a test of both speed and endurance. To build this replica of a 1930s board-track racer, Williams started with a Harley-Davidson Knucklehead engine that he bored out and fitted with a high-performance cam rolex submariner replica and dual carburetors. A 1931 Harley VL model donated its frame, which had to be stretched by an inch to fit the larger engine. (The VL came with a flathead V-twin, which replica handbags is more compact-but far less powerful-than the overhead-valve Knucklehead.)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]