October 17, 2012

Cover Lover {61}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 





This week's Cover Lover goes to The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver
Publish Date: October 2, 2012
LOOK AT THE PRETTY! It's just so colorful and pretty and...Gah! I mean, we have everything from pretty little purple swirlies (love me some purple) to a girl dressed in polka dots, stripes, and a furry vest (it's totally working, though, right?). This illustration is so fantastic that the prominent spider doesn't even bother me. Also, am I the only one wondering what's up with the brooms?

1 comment:

  1. The Spindlers cover is everything I love to see in a MG cover! It's so evocative of charm, magic, and a little something creepy. I personally kind of like the spider, but they're not a fear of mine. :P

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]