September 6, 2011

Tune in Tuesday {4}

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by the awesome Ginger at Greads.


Do You Feel - The Rocket Summer


Hills and Valleys - The Rocket Summer



I'm sorry to bombard you with lots of music, but I really couldn't help it this week. I always get distracted when trying to pick just one song. A couple years ago I was absolutely obsessed with Bryce Avery. Most of it was his music, but I'll admit, a little of it was his hair. I find his lyrics to be not only catchy but pretty powerful. I really love the video for Do You Feel too. It's pretty amazing. I danced around my room singing his songs at the top of my lungs many times ;] Hopefully you'll enjoy him as much as me.
Happy listening :]

P.S. Check out my guest post over at WORD for Teens :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]