September 13, 2011

Tune In Tuesday {5}

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by the awesome Ginger at Greads.


Lights - Ellie Goulding



I remember hearing about her back when I first started listening to Owl City because he was a big fan. I wasn't really into this kind of music back then so I just kind of let it pass by. I rediscovered her just yesterday and fell absolutely in LOVE! I love her indie/techno vibe like crazy. This video is especially awesome since it's all her and has super cool effects. I highly recommend going and listening to her other stuff. If the techno feel isn't your style, she has some that are more downbeat - try The Writer. 
What are you listening to this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love Ellie Goulding!!! She's so good live! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]