October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox {18}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)


I actually didn't get much this week. I won a few books and I only got 1 from the library. It was almost a miracle library visit :P (Sorry about the weird white background with the text. I'm not sure what's up with that, but my regular layout will be back after Monday :D)



Won:
Water Balloon by Audrey Vernick
My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin
Bronxwood by Coe Booth

Library:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins [I'm so excited for this one! I've heard soo many good things :]




And on another note:
I've been feeling like doing something else for the blog lately. Don't get me wrong, I love all the memes I participate in and I wouldn't be skimping on the reviews, but I'd love to do something else for you guys. So what say you? Is there any posts I do that you really like or don't particularly like? Any ideas on something else you guys would like to see? Book trailers/book related videos, bookish news, new releases, or something else entirely?
Any and all ideas are helpful. And please, always be honest :]


P.P.S. Today's the last day to enter my birthday giveaway. You can find it in the sidebar if you so please :]

6 comments:

  1. Loved Lola! It's such a fantastic read! Congrats on the win, I liked My Beating Teenage Heart, but I haven't heard of the other two. Great books this week :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLA!!! I love, love, love LOLA!!! It's one of my favorite reads this year...no, ever, lol. I hope you love it as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola! I hope you love it as much as I do! It's such an adorable, wonderful book.

    My IMM is over here if you'd like to stop by. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Lola! I plan to read it this week! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Lola ! I'm not a regular reader so, I can't give you exact advice for your blog, but I think doing lists and posts with lots of pictures is fun!

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]