October 7, 2011

TGIF {3}

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads. Each week she poses a question and everyone is invited to join in and share their answers :]


This week's question:
To-Be-Read's: How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?



So, I have a confession. My name is Jasmine, and I'm addicted to checking out books. My pile is literally in danger of falling over. I'm afraid of pulling a book out. The only reason I'm not addicted to buying books is that I'm broke and live much too far from a book store :P Seriously though, every time I go into the library I pull books off the shelves until my pile is so large it's comical. And then I put books on hold on top of that. I can't help it, it's like getting bookish mail. There's probably no chance on this planet that I'll finish these before they're due back, but you can be assured that I'll try my darndest!


I know you can't see everything in there, but the bottom 6 are all my own so I've been pushing those back since all my library books have due dates. Also, I just got Shatter Me from Tara at Fiction Folio. That one's up next so there's no chance of losing it my pile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]