February 29, 2012

Cover Lover {35}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 





This week's Cover Lover goes to Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
Publish Date: March 1, 2012
Look at all the colors! The long trend of dark covers is slowly starting die out and I'm liking it (not that I'm a hater, though). I love all the bright colors and the three different panels. The strings holding up the words and pictures are also fantastic. I really, really adore this cover.

3 comments:

  1. This cover is cute. Although I don't mind the dark covers too much either - but I think that is because the sci-fi, fantasy, and dystopians that I read all the time tend to sometimes have them.

    I've read lots of good things about this book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this cover too! It's totally what drew me to this book and made me pick it up. Unfortunately, I kind of felt like the cover was the best part, but there's been plenty of people out there who enjoyed it more than I idd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one does have a good cover and the story made me laugh the whole way through, which I did not expect. This one is a win for me all around :0)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]