May 2, 2012

Random Questions {2}


I totally forgot to make a post today, so here are some random questions instead!

6. Do you have an e-reader?
I have a second gen Kindle that I rarely use and I'm currently waiting on a Nook Tablet to make its way to my day. I have a feeling I'll use that one a lot more, but probably not for reading :P It's much easier for me to remember to read a book when it's staring at me in physical form.

7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
I prefer to read one, but if I have to read a book that’s not by choice then I’ll usually read that at the same time as a Fun Book.

Kind of what my TBR looks like.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
I read a lot more now and have a MUCH longer TBR. Plus, I used to let a book simmer for a day or two but now as soon as i have a review written, I'll move on to the next book.

9. Least favorite book you read this year (so far)?
Ghostgirl and Psych Major Syndrome weren’t favorites.

Great book!
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
That’s a toughie. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood was really good as was Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler. So was The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, The Probability of Miracles, The Unwateds, and Cinder. I'm telling you, there are lots!

1 comment:

  1. I've had trouble picking out my favorite reads so far this year as well! Heck, favorite in April would be hard. I don't know how I'm going to pick top reads at the end of the year, I swear.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]