November 7, 2012

Cover Lover {63}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 



This week's Cover Lover goes to Alice in Zombieland by Gena Sholwater.
Publish Date: September, 25, 2012
I love everything about this cover. I love the overall black look with the splash of blue from Alice's dress. I also really like the look on the model's face. She's not being all angsty, she's just looking off in a rather curious way which is pretty perfect for Alice. And the border itself is gorgeous. I love the way the four suits are integrated as well. Plus, the actual book is awesome as well. The cover is a gorgeous green with "off with their heads" stamped into it.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this cover, too! I haven't read the book, yet, but I am really looking forward to starting it :0)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]