November 14, 2012

Cover Lover {64}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 



This week's Cover Lover goes to Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
Publish Date: August 15, 2013 (I know, it's forever away)
When I first saw this cover it immediately caught my eye. First of all, I love that fact that there's people, but they're teeny tiny and really far away. Plus, it looks like it might be an important scene in the story. I also like the cliff with the crashing waves and the dark look of it all. BUT my favorite part of the entire cover is definitely the title. It's all flowy and huge and awesome! I wish more covers focused on prettying up the title like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]