May 1, 2013

Cover Lover {75}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 



This week's Cover Lover goes to Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Publish Date: September 10, 2013
Okay, for starters, the girl (it is a girl, right?) looks pretty awesome on top of the house there, like she's ready to take on anything. And I love that the cover is half black and white and half color. It makes for a very interesting effect. I think it's interesting how the title is kind of worked into the landscape, the way it almost drops behind the hills and hides behind the house. Plus, I think "drink" reflected in the pond is genius.

1 comment:

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]