April 27, 2013

Know Me Better #7

While doing the Book Bloger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?


What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I like girly clothes: dresses, skirts, high heels, lacy stuff, and the like. You'd never guess it from looking at me, though since I only ever wear jeans and tshirts :P

Beach or Pool?
Pool. I enjoy my toes in the sand as much as the next person, but I have an irrational fear of water I can't see to the bottom of, especially the ocean. Scary things live in there.

If you had 24 hours alone how would you spend it?
Reading, eating, and video games, most likely.

Coke or Pepsi?
I try to drink more natural sodas, but if these were put in front of me, I'd choose Coke.

If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play the lead role and why?
Chloe Grace Moretz because she's blond and one of my favorite actresses :P

3 comments:

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]