November 5, 2012

I think it's for real this time.

When did that happen??
Source
Remember that time I said I was back for good and then just kind of dropped off the face of the planet again? Yeah, sorry about that. I promise it wasn't intentional. Please accept this cupcake as a token of my appreciation:
Source
I had every intention to come back and then my computer charger just caught on fire and that was that. I had to wait an entire month before I could get a new (to me) computer and I swear I almost lost my mind. I still had internet connection since I have my Nook Tablet, but it's just not the same, guys! 

In the end, it kind of turned out to be a good thing, though. I still wasn't really feeling the blogging love when I came back before. All that time where I actually DIDN'T have the option of blogging made me a little itchy, though. I missed my blog and all my lovely followers :D

So, this is my official coming back. It still may be a little sparse for a while as I try to get used to my new computer and get back into my groove, but I promise there will actually be posts now ;]

I shall leave you with this awesome graphic:

Source



2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're back! :D I'VE MISSED YOU! *hugs*
    Also, that graphic is the best thing ever.
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]