Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week there's a category and everyone participating lists their "Top Ten" in that category.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
1. Complete Fairy Tales and works of Grimm B&N classics
1) tThey're gorgeous 2) I haven't read the Hans Christan Andersen fairy tales OR the works of Grimm, so I'm hoping having these gorgeous ladies would solve that problem.
2. Complete Harry Potter hardcover set
How sad is it that I don't own any of them at all? I borrowed them from my husband's parents (we were still living at home) when I read them so sadly I have none.
3. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green
So I can finally have all the John Green books and read TFiOS (I wanted to read his books in chronological order.)
4. All the Fullmetal Alchemists I don't own
I found a whole bunch on clearance at Half Price one time, but now I just desperately want them all but I'm not quite willing to pay $5 or $10 each when I'm still missing about 20...
5. The rest of the Gone series by Michael Grant
I only own one of the books and it's not even the first. So every time I'm all "Jeremy (younger brother) you should read these books!" he asks if I have them and I have to go pout in a corner.
6. The Lost Hero and The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
I love these books and I sadly don't own the first in the series or the most recent. It makes The Son of Neptune look pretty lonely on my shelf.
7. (and while we're at it) The entire Percy Jackson series
Considering my love for this series it's really sad that I don't even own one of the books.
8. Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
I've been waiting for this one basically all year and now it's been out for two months and I still haven't read it! It's a tragedy.
9. The Island of Silence by Lis McMann
When I read The Unwanteds earlier this year I immediately fell in love and have been looking forward to the sequel ever since. Sadly, though, I still don't own it nor have I read it...
10. Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth
We won't even discuss how sad it is that I don't own either.