April 24, 2013

Cover Lover {74}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 



This week's Cover Lover goes to Jinx by Sage Blackwood
Publish Date: January 8, 2013
Oh, how I love middle grade covers. Jinx totally has it going on. we've got a tunnel of vines/trees, a mysterious castle-like building in the distance, and fantastic colors. The blues, greens, and golds blend beautifully. I see this cover and I'm immediately curious about the story. Why is the boy side-eyeing the castle? What is the castle doing off in the distance? Does it stand for good things? Bad things? Are the vines going to eat the boy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]