April 13, 2013

Know Me Better #5

While doing the Book Bloger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?



What’s your favorite season/weather?
Winter is officially my favorite season, but I enjoy the sun as long as it stays 80 and under.

PC or Mac?
I'd rather have a Mac, but I've only ever been able to afford PCs :P

Favorite music?
It varies. Sometimes I listen to pop, sometimes classical, sometimes indie.

Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter. 

What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that you’d be embarrassed to admit?
I'm not really embarrassed by my entertainment choices. The closest I come to that is 90210 because it kind of is a terrible show :P


2 comments:

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]