May 18, 2013

Know Me Better #10

While doing the Book Blogger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?





Do you like the spotlight or lurking in the shadows?
I don't lurk, but I certainly don't like the spotlight.

How many books are in your TRB pile?
Hah. You make me laugh.
Officially, there are 837 books on my Goodreads TBR at the moment.

What is next on your to read list?
Eleanor & Park. By the time this posts, though, it'll be something different.

What one item would you eat for the rest of your life?
Gravy.

What is the last thing you bought?
A subscription to Bon Appetit

1 comment:

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]