May 25, 2013

Know Me Better #11

While doing the Book Blogger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?




Favorite restaurant?
It really depends on what kind of food I'm feeling, but one of my favorites is the all-vegetarian Chinese restaurant here in Seattle.

What is your view on self publishing?
I can't fault a person for being ambitious, but, and I'm not trying to be mean here, I won't read it. I'm sure there are a lot of good books out there, but you have to wade through a lot more bad to find them. Plus, I already have an ever-growing TBR that's most likely longer than my lifespan.

How do you feel about banned books? Do you have a favorite?
I feel that we should trust our youth to know what they want to read, so I'm against the whole banning books thing. I haven't actually read that many banned books, actually, so I don't have a favorite.

Are you for or against books being made into movies?
Nope. Sure, they aren't all masterpieces, but it's still fun to see a book I've read come to life.

Top 3 things on your bucket list?
I know I'm strange, but I don't really have a bucket list. There are a few places I want to visit and see, but I don't want jump out of a plane or anything.

4 comments:

  1. in order to get the best methods to find out the projections similar each step is very much demanding to find out the best methods to all. in that case knowing the issues in each level all item is very much demanding to all. We can find research paper writing services from online. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this changed into great, thanks for taking the time to jot down it. Your Article gives me brilliant know-how. I am totally satisfied along with your paintings. If your Epson Printer is In Error State, reach us again. Our professional team will remedy all of the issues on the way to remedy the error kingdom within the Epson Printer. A printer in blunders state,” It means there can be a hassle with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is became on and related for your computer or laptop, by using Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and make sure the quilt isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed. For extra information, you can click beneath-mentioned hyperlink.
    epson printer offline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, your blog is great. I will bookmark it and I plan to visit regularly.

    Also, read blogs posted by Andrew
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x80248007

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]