February 4, 2013

My Next Five {2}

This is my first time uploading a video straight to Blogger, so hopefully it works out and we won't have to deal with the annoying audio/visual issue anymore.
*But obviously it didn't, because I'm a space case and forgot uploading it to Blogger basically meant uploading it to Youtube anyway. Does anyone have any suggestions or programs I should try? It works perfectly fine on my computer, so it happens somewhere in the uploading process. Also, I use Ubuntu just as an FYI.*


My Five:
1. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
2. Revolution 19 by Gregg Resenblum
3. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
4. Skylark by Meagan Spooner
5. Mind Games by Kiersten White (Actually it's more like the third week of Feb, my bad :P)

2 comments:

  1. THIRTEEN REASONS WHY. YES. I can't even with my love for that book. SO GOOD.
    I'm curious to see what you think of Nobody But Us. I was really excited to read it, but my sister started it and had to put it down because she didn't like it. So I don't know what to expect now.
    I thought Mind Games was really good! I hope you like it!
    -Rachel

    (Oh, also, wish I could help with the tech issues. But my family and friends are familiar with my total inability to work a freaking TV remote, so yeah, let's just say that I wouldn't be very helpful. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirteen Reasons Why is a sad book.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]