March 9, 2013

Know Me Better #1

While doing the Book Bloger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought perfect! So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?


What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I don't eat a lot of ice cream, but when I do I default to simpler things like chocolate chip or coffee.

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
I'm not really a fan of breakfast. I like breakfast foods, I just don't particularly like eating that early. But, if I WAS having breakfast then I'd prefer it to be veg biscuits and gravy with some scrambled eggs.

Night owl, or early bird?
Ha. This isn't even a question.
Always and forever a night owl, though I'm getting better at mornings. Better, being a loose term...

One food you would never eat?
There's plenty of disgusting sounding foods (blood sausage is literally made out of blood), but I like to think I have an open mind about trying new things for the most part.
If you were looking for a more straightforward answer then it'd be meat since I'm vegetarian.

Skittles or M&Ms?
I've never really been a fan of M&Ms, but Skittles make my teeth hurt (hello, 10+ cavities!) so I'd just play it safe with the M&Ms. Anything but plain milk, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]