March 30, 2013

Know Me Better #4


While doing the Book Bloger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?



If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
I guess I don't really have one. I suck at meeting people. I'm all awkward and I get super anxious.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
It depends, I suppose. But if we're going chocolate then it has to be dark and if it's vanilla then I'd prefer vanilla bean.

What do you do in your free time? 
Read, binge watch tv shows and anime, and. . . I don't even know. The internet eats all my time.

What movie are you looking forward to this year?
Now You See It (I believe that's the title). Jesse Eisenberg and magic all in one movie? Yes, I am so there. Also, the second Percy Jackson movie. I'm aware the first one kind of sucked, but I can't say no to Percy Jackson and Logan Lerman.

Spontaneity or Planning Ahead?
I cannot stress this enough: Planning ahead.

3 comments:

  1. We at Epson Printer Support have a splendid reputation of being the satisfactory Epson repair center inside the market for supplying our clients with the fine in magnificence offerings. Our particularly skilled professionals can handle any printer associated trouble and troubleshoot it with quick solutions. We have a toll unfastened helpline range +1-877-760-6111 at which you can name to clarify your printer worries and avail smooth and quick answers from our experts.
    how to connect epson printer to wifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to resolve the canon printer won't connect to wifi error quickly? Need the best solution? We will offer you the best way to get out of this problem. To know more check out our website canon printer offline. Our team is very dedicated and resolve this error within the minimum time possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how to fix Kindle won’t connect to wifi error? If you don’t then get connected with us. We guide you and tell in detail about how to fix kindle won’t connect to wifi error. To know more visit our website Ebook Helpline.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]