April 10, 2013

Cover Lover {72}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 



This week's Cover Lover goes to The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
Publish Date: September 10, 2013
I don't even know where to begin with this cover. It's absolutely stunning. The dark blue background with lighter spots interspersed looks amazingly star-like. And once again, I love that the title is the focus. The font is gorgeous and works perfectly with the gold designs to create the perfect contrast to the background.

1 comment:

  1. I am kind of just a little bit OBSESSED with this cover. It is so freaking beautiful! Definitely one of my favorite covers ever. I love everything about it. Plus, you know, the book seems like it's going to be awesome. :D
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]