April 20, 2013

Know Me Better #6

While doing the Book Bloger Love-A-Thon I came across I Am a Reader Not a Writer's Know Me Better feature through someone's blog and thought "perfect!" So, here we are with me sharing more little tidbits about myself (I know, you all find me fascinating.) I'm just going to start with the first post she did and work my way up from there. Sound good?


If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?
Sunblock, matches, and a pot.

What is one book everyone should read?
Everyone has different tastes so there isn't one certain book I'd suggest to everyone.

If you could have any superpower what would you choose?
Invisibility and talking to animals (The Wild Thornberrys anyone?)

Harry Potter or Twilight?
Harry Potter.

Gum or Breath Mints?
Gum, even if it makes my teeth hurt (a side effect of having way too many cavities.)




1 comment:

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]