July 10, 2013

Cover Lover {85}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by it's cover, but do we ever really listen?
Cover Lover showcases eye-catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.



This week's Cover Lover goes to Taken by Erin Bowman
Publish Date: April 16, 2013
Man, this cover is gorgeous. There's just so much awesome going on. The colors are lovely and blend together well. I love the strange, mysterious tree and it's reflection. It, along with the buildings(?) on the side are mysterious and make me want to pick up the book to find out what's going on. I wish the guy was the only one on the cover, though. I imagine the girl is important to the story, but I'd rather it wasn't always a couple on covers.

1 comment:

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]