July 24, 2013

Cover Lover {87}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by it's cover, but do we ever really listen?
Cover Lover showcases eye-catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.



This week's Cover Lover goes to Tandem by Anna Jarzab
Publish Date: October 8, 2013
I was a little weirded out at first by the girl's face in the bird, but after looking at it a few more times I really started to like it. I love the whole cutout look with the pretty space stuff peeking through. I kind of dig that the girl is staring straight out instead of off to the side or whatever too.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful book cover! I really like it. I look forward to reading this book, soooo excited!

    Ann@Blogging E-books

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the recent casting replica wathces additions of Ian McShane and Penelope Cruz, producer Jerry Bruckheimer sat down with MTV to confirm rolex replica some details for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Confirming previous reports that McShane ("Deadwood") would be playing the feared pirate Blackbeard in this fourth gucci replica installment of the blockbuster franchise, the producer says that Cruz's character will directly relate to his villainous role.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]