July 17, 2013

Cover Lover {86}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by it's cover, but do we ever really listen?
Cover Lover showcases eye-catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.



This week's Cover Lover goes to Taking Back Forever by Karen Amanda Hooper
Publish Date: May 2013
This cover is crazy awesome. I have no idea what these books are about, so I don't know if the cover fits the story, but I love it anyway. First of all, I'm digging the moody punk vibe going on with the black petals, feathers, clothes, and pretty hardcore boots. Then there's the purple heart in the cage which is kind of pretty and as well as slightly creepy. The eyes on the bottom kind of freak me out, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]