August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox {8}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)


This week I had my first ever actual mail week! A couple weeks ago Jennifer Echols tweeted saying if anyone would like a copy of Love Story for review to email her. So I did. She even sent me a copy of Going too Far as well. And she signed them both! I cannot express the awesomeness of all this. I also received my first ever ARC this week as well. It happens to be from a local publishing house in Seattle which I find pretty neato. And of course, I had some library picks this week as well.
(Sorry for the long intro, I was super excited about all this.)





Author:
Going too Far by Jennifer Echols
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
(I am quite excited for both as I have heard so many great things about these.)

Publisher:
Roche Harbor Books
Far From the War by Jeffrey David Payne (I'm not sure about the political aspects, but it is dystopian and I'm sure we know of my love for that by now ;] )

Library:
Passion by Lauren Kate (Yes, I have heard all the bad reviews, but I still rather like the Fallen series thankyouverymuch.)
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson (I don't remember much from 13 Little Blue Envelopes, but I do remember it was one of the first contemporaries I really got into.)

And that's all for me this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. I would love to read some of Jennifer Echols books! I've heard and read tons of great reviews. Ugh! Super jealous(:
    Enjoy your new books!

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pile. I have Love Story on my TBR pile as well. Hope you enjoy them. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I haven't looked into the reviews all that much but I keep seeing the Fallen series on sale on Kobo... was thinking about checking it out...

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. /JENNIFER ECHOLS BOOKS //// Read Going Too Far first. It is her bestest book and it is by far one of my top 5 books, ever! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books. Enjoy! I just finished Far From the War and loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]