March 28, 2012

Cover Lover {38}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.






This week's Cover Lover goes to My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Release Date:
I simply adore the coloring on this one. It's bright and perfectly saturated. The trees peeking over the top of the fence give off that total summery feeling. And of course, I can't ignore the couple. I love that it's not like a super in-the-moment-deep-kiss but rather a light and playful embrace that makes me think of young love.
 

2 comments:

  1. I quite love this one. It's so cheery and awesome (and the book sounds rad too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cover Lover, such a cute title! I don't know if I've seen you post this meme-or whatever before, but of course I probably have. I love this cover so much! I like it when pictures and covers and things have glare on the picture, it looks so cool and colorful!

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]