April 20, 2012

TGIF {23} TBR Influencers

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads. Each week she poses a question and everyone is invited to join in and share their answers :]

This week's question
Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog that convinced you to pick up a certain book.


Usually it takes a combination of people to convince me I should really read a book I'd already decided against, but lately Lauren from 365 Days of Reading has been making me add lots of books to my list. She recently started doing "Pick of the Week" vlogs where she actually reads an excerpt out of a book. And let me tell you, that's probably the best way to get a person to pick up a book. I've put a book on my TBR nearly every week she's put up a new video :P I've put her most recent video below, so if you like it, you should definitely drop by her blog and let her know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]