August 22, 2012

Cover Lover {54}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 





This week's Cover Lover goes to Renegade by J. A. Souders
Publish Date:
I just adore all the different blues going on here. I must confess, one of the things that probably draws me this cover is the fact that the model looks a heck of a lot like someone I used to know. Past that, something about it is just intriguing. Like, what's up with all the flowers and then what in the world is that thing in the background? It makes me want to read it and find some answers!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture and colors as well, but the text is kinda weird for me. I don't like where it is placed and it looks like a sci fi book font.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]