In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)
For now, my books are coming from the library. Still, I managed to clear the shelves out and make quite the formidable stack. It's likely that I won't get to all these books, but I always try my darndest. I guess I'll just have to stay away from the shelves for a while.
- The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee (Victorian-era lady spies. It sounded pretty kickass.)
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (The raving reviews meant I simply had to pick this book up. Plus, how can anyone resist a road trip?)
- Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt (I was in need of some girly fluff.)
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (I've been meaning to read this for so long I've forgotten what it's about.)
- Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves (Honestly, the cover drew me in on this one.)
- Rosebush by Michele Jaffe (Intriguing enough to pull off the shelf.)
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (Love me some paranormal romance.)
- Pegasus by Robin McKinley (How can a story with pegasi not be awesome?)
- Shine by Lauren Myracle (I seemed to recall hearing good things about it.)
- Reckless by Cornelia Funke (I simply adore things based off of/with and element of fairytales.)
And thus concludes my current stack of books. We'll see how many of these I can manage.