July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox {3}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)


More library books and (drumroll please...) for the first time ever I actually got a book in my mailbox. Well, my doorstep, but same thing.



Library: 
The Game of Sunken Places by M.T. Anderson (It kind of sounds like Jumanji which I find rather intriguing.)
The Prophet of Yonwood by Jeanne Duprau (I remember reading The City of Ember and The People of Sparks when I was younger and loving them, so I thought I'd try this out too.)
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard (Such an interesting concept and it makes me wonder what would show up on my doorstep if this happened to me.)
XVI by Julia Karr (Dystopian. Need I say more?)

Contest win:
May by Kathryn Lasky (Not sure if I'll actually read this, but it's rather pretty.)







3 comments:

  1. XVI sounds really good! I've never read The Prophet of Yonwood, but I've read the other books in that series.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. XVI I have that book as well and I need to read it. I have heard some great things about it. I do enjoy dystopians

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]