July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox {4}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)


This week I grabbed a couple books from the library since I simply can't keep myself from scanning the shelves, but I also but a couple books from Half Price Book. Seriously, that place is awesome.



Library:
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (I've read it and it was great, but I feel I need to skim it again before the sequel.)
Sweet Deceit by Kate Brian (Just another one of my guilty pleasure books.)

Bought:
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (I absolutely loved the Uglies series, and felt I needed to own them. This was on sale for $3.99 so I needed it.)
Specials by Scott Westerfeld ($2)
Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber (Honestly, I barely scanned the synopsis. The cover was eye-catching as was the name and it was only $1. Who can resist such a cheap book?)

What's in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. I just met Scott Westerfeld last week! He's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. You really are going to love Firelight. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Scott Westerfeld! And Kate Brian :) And I read Death By Bikini a while ago, but it was a pretty good read! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)
    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, Firelight is a great read! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lot of books! Here's my IMM if you would like to see it :)

    New follower! :D

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]