October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox {15}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)




I only got a couple books this week because I'm kind of on a library ban. As seen in my TGIF post a couple days ago, I have way too many books. Chances are I won't be able to read them all before they're due back, but in order to try I really need to stop adding to the pile. Sure, I can carry twelve books home, but I have no chance of finishing those plus the 20 others in my pile at home before they're due in three weeks :P Anyway, the one library books I did get this week has been on hold for some time and I'm really excited to finally have it in my hands. The other one (Shatter Me) is an ARC provided by the lovely Tara of Fiction Folio for a tour.





ARC Tour:

Library:

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Oh you must bump Divergent to the top of your reading list. It's so good! One of my favorites =) I'm really psyched to see what you think of Shatter Me. I heard its really good and I've been dying to read it myself.
    My IMM


    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to read Shatter. And I've heard good things about Divergent. I hope you like. :)

    Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kristan. Definitely need to bump Divergent to the top. That book is amazing!!!!!!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are great books! I loved Divergent! It was a great fun, exciting ride. Shatter Me was also very good! Hope you enjoy them.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shatter Me and Divergent are two of my favorite reads this year. I hope you enjoy them. I did immensely. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shatter Me sounds wonderful. I've heard great things about it so I hope you enjoy it. Beautiful blog. I'm a new follower!

    Check out my IMM:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for books. I still need to read both of those- they look brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]