December 30, 2011

TGIF {11}


TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger atGReads. Each week she poses a question and everyone is invited to join in and share their answers :]


This week's question:
First & Last: What was the first book you read in 2011 and the last you finished in 2011? How do you feel about these books? Would you recommend them to other readers?



The first book I can remember reading this year was Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. I absolutely loved this book. It’s cute and real at the same time. But then, everything Levithan and Cohn put out is fantastic. I would certainly recommend this anyone who’s a fan of contemporaries.

The last book of the year (at the moment, at least) was Vanish by Sophie Jordan. For those who don’t already know, this is the sequel to Firelight. I didn’t enjoy it quite as much as I did Firelight, but I still liked seeing some changes happen in the characters. It’s not a book I would push on everyone or anything (especially with the fairly steamy scenes), but it’s definitely worth the read if you read Firelight.

1 comment:

  1. I have been seeing Dash & Lily everyone recently, a lot of posts & a lot of bookstores. It seems it's saying: READ ME RACQUEL, READ ME! I need to pick it up!

    My TGIF & FF ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]