August 15, 2012

Cover Lover {53}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 





This week's Cover Lover goes to Poison by Bridget Zinn
Publish Date: March 12, 2013
There's just so much going on here, but not in a busy way. Let's start with the girl because she's kind of unavoidable. She's not quite pretty girl in a dress territory, but she's toeing the line. That being said, I do quite like her outfit. It's all bada**-snow-white-esque. Plus, she's holding some cool poison (at least, I'm assuming). Quite intriguing. But wait! Look down there: it's a pig! How cool/cute is that?! And then there's all the forestry and greenery and mushrooms galore. I'm digging it. I'm really liking the script of the title too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pig that's peeking out there at the bottom, so cute! Great cover pick!

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]