So today I decided screw it, I'm posting the crappy video anyway. And when I say crappy, I really, really mean it. There's parts where it just pauses for 30 seconds or more and other parts where the music inexplicably stops working while the video goes on its merry way. So, yeah, it's pretty bad. BUT, I shan't let it stand in my way any longer, so here it is:
On February 7th Jacob (my husband for those confused) and I were down visiting family and on a quest to get a cat. We visited a local no-kill animal shelter and were overwhelmed by all the cute kitties. There was one that kept trying to attack my face, but in a cute way. But there was one little guy who nuzzled my hand and licked my fingers every time I stuck my hand by the cage and it was love. So, Chuck Taylor came home with us (the name is a thing between Jacob and I from way back when we first started dating.)
While he's still the loving cat I saw at the shelter, he definitely has a crazy side he was hiding. He likes to lick people and things. A lot. Basically, if it's within reach he'll lick it. So sometimes that means he's trying to scrape off all the skin from my arm or under my chin. Pugsy doesn't escape the licking either. In fact, Chuck is rather fond of grooming her. He also seems to think her tail is a fun toy...
He also does this thing where he's all "look at me, I'm so cute and you want to pet me" and as soon as your arm is close enough he grabs on with all four paws and commences biting or possibly licking, if he's feeling kind.
And pictures! (At least there's nothing wrong with these :P)
From top left to right:
1) He kept sitting in my mother-in-law's chair. She hates cats.
2) Sleeping folded in half.
3) He decided he really liked my Disney Hyperion bag.
4) Completely stretched out and sleeping. I wear he takes up more room than Pugsy sometimes!
5) Hugging Pugsy. This was his first night at home and she was certainly not impressed and did not share the hug love.
6) This is how I woke up after his first night in bed: Pugsy peeking out at my side and Chuck lounging in my legs.
7) His very first picture :]