January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox {26}


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.) 

In the two weeks since I last did an IMM it’s been a whirlwind of marriage, honeymoon, moving into my/our new apartment, holidays, and other things that are escaping me at the moment. Yeah, it’s been a little crazy around here lately :P
So, the move came with an all new library which of course means that I scoured each and every shelf and created the pile of books you see on the left. Yes, I went a little insane. Plus, I had to carry all of that about twelve blocks home. It was a pretty good workout.
The next pile over is my Christmas haul just from my and my husband’s parents. Yeah, I’m spoiled.
The pile on the right is made up of my first ever review books! I’m super excited about all the books here. Thank you so much, Candlewick Press and Amulet Books :D



Library:
The Search for Wondla by Tony Diterlizzi
Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beyond the Deepwoods by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell
Dark Secrets 1 by Elizabeth Chandler
Erratum by Walter Sorrells

Christmas:
My Parents:
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett (Barnes and Noble Classic edition)
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Other Stories by Lewis Carroll (Barnes and Noble Classic edition)
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
Amplified by Tara Kelly
A Tale Dark & Grimm by Adam Gidwitz

Husband’s Parents:
The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure by James Dashner
The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

For Review:
Above World by Jenn Reese
Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel & Dina Nayeri
Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell 

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of books - I hope you enjoy all of them, because they look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]