January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox {28}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books acquired over the past week no matter the source (bookstore, publisher, friend, library, etc.)




This was a rather good book week for me :] (Sorry about the poor picture quality. I'm a very bad picture taker :P)



For Review:
I have the awesome St. Martin's Press to thank for these. Anyone interested in an audiobook giveaway later?
Tempest by Julie Cross (Hardcover and audiobook)
[I've been super excited to read this so I'm ecstatic to have my own copy. There'll definitely be a review for this one soon.]

Christmas present from Katie at Katie's Book Blog:
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
[Ah! I absolutely adore this book. I'm sooo glad to finally own a copy :D]
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting 
[You may have noticed this in my mailbox a while ago and that would be because I'm a big giant lameo who bought this without knowing my awesome big sib knew precisely what to get me.]

Library:
Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
[Humorous contemp with a college-age lead? Need I say more?]
Gossip Girl seasons 2&3
[Not exactly books, but I think it sorta counts. I'm currently enjoying season 1. I love me some scandalous high school drama.]

2 comments:

  1. Amy & Roger's is a great book! Psych Major Syndrome also looks good. I LOVE GG! Chuck Bass<3
    Happy reading♥

    My IMM ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I really want to read Amy and Roger's. I want Tempest as well.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]