January 10, 2012

Tune in Tuesday {13}

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by the awesome Ginger at Greads.



I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab For Cutie


I have undying love for this band. This song, especially, has been stuck in my head lately. I was actually this close to using it as the song I walked down the aisle to, but a bunch of last minute changes were made and it just didn't happen. It's still one of "our" songs though. Yes, I know it's kind of a morbid song, but I adore it and it makes me tear up every time.

2 comments:

  1. Love this song! It's morbid, you're right, but I've loved it since I first heard it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (squeal. haha) I love this song. I first heard it on Pandora. Glad you picked it.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]