January 18, 2012

Cover Lover {29}

Of course we all know you should never judge a book by its cover, but do we ever really listen to that?
Cover Lover showcases eye catching, intriguing, and beautiful covers.
 




This week's Cover Lover goes to Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
Publish Date: April 24, 2012
I absolutely adore the colors on this cover. The pink of the shoes stands out against all the muted greens and grays, but the best part is definitely the saturation. I don't really know anything about photography, but this is definitely a great picture. I'm not too sure about the font though. Opinions?

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely ADORE this cover and I think this book sounds pretty snazzy. It's one of the next 2 books I plan to preorder!

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]