February 4, 2012

It's over already?

I finally got the wedding pics about a week ago and I have a free day on the blog so I decided to share some :] (In case you were wondering about the title, I still can't believe it's all over. It's crazy.)

My bouquet was made out of suckers and filled with cotton candy.
This was my flower girl and it's the only pic she not
giving one of those crazy kid smiles.
The dessert table with two chocolate fountains and
plenty of dunking things.

Husband and I in the library.

Husband and I walking in the (freezing) December air.

My bridesmaids and I. They all had different colored Converse.

My cutie of a ring bearer.
That's all for this week, but if you guys start a riot and want to see more, I'll post more next week :P

5 comments:

  1. Aw you look beautiful! I love the way your hair is done! It's so nice! And I love the idea of the bridesmaids wearing coloured Converse, it's so cool and original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I LOVE the edible bouquet idea...I mentioned it to the bf and was told that I couldn't have one because I would 1) be eating at the alter and 2) wouldn't be willing to toss it to the single ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say pish posh to that :P My mom made me a tiny one that wasn't so deadly to throw to the ladies.

      Delete
  3. RIOT IS STARTED. MORE PICTURES NEXT WEEK.

    Your dress is SO pretty. You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! Congratulations! I love the pic in the library, very cool :0)

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]