This week's topic is: February 14: Top Ten Books That Broke Your Heart A Little (this year we're going ANTI-Valentine's Day :P )
1. The Death Cure (Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner
Thanks a lot for killing my favorite character, Dashner. You totally broke my heart.
Some seriously heart-wrenching stuff went down in these pages. I was bawling and snotting all over the place from the unfairness of it.
3. A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
It hurts even imagining myself in Charlotte's situation. I can't say too much for fear of giving it away, though.
4. The Gone series by Michael Grant
Someone basically always dies and I usually like them. It's quite sad (but I still love the series).
5. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
I bawled like a baby during every single one, but especially the first. I could almost see it coming, but
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
So much dying! Which lead to lots of crying...
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
That ending was seriously cruel. You better know there was crying and heartbreak.
8. Trapped by Michael Northrop
This was one serious intense read. It was such a realistic situation, I could totally myself in such a situation, and it was not pretty.
9. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Yes, there was death and sadness in the other two, but this one takes the cake And I'm still not sure how I feel about the ending and who she ended up with.
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Yeah, if you've read it, you know precisely what I'm talking about. If you don't, well, you should.