February 7, 2012

Tune in Tuesday {15}

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by the awesome Ginger at Greads.

Isabella - Dia Frampton

Dia Frampton is my new obsession. I was totally rooting for her last year on The Voice, and have been awaiting her album ever since. I was nervous when I first listened to Red (her new album) because there's always that nervousness that you might not like a new album, but I needn't have worried. Seriously, each time a new song started I fell in love with it. I love the whole album, but I chose one of my favorites to share with you guys today.
Seriously though, check out her out. This album is mix of a bunch of stuff. I mean, both Kid Cudi and Blake Shelton are featured artists! Yeah, random, but it works. This album is awesome. Her old covers are awesome. Listen to Dia because she's...awesome! :P

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a catchy song!! Definitely going to track down her stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I didn't watch The Voice last season, so I hadn't seen her before. This is just blue-grassy enough to get me.

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]