This week's topic is: Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List
I simply couldn't keep it at ten this week!
1. Bad Hair Day (Kate Grable #2) by Carrie Harris
Bad Taste in Boys was so freaking awesome! I can't wait to see what Harris has in store for Kate next :]
2. Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I love this series and I can't believe this will be the LAST book. I'm excited to see how it's all going to end, but also sad that's ending :[
3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
So I finished The Unbecoming in a theater before Husband's and my movie started and I was literally sitting there going "Whaaa...Huh? Buu? What?!" out loud. In public. That's how crazy the ending was and that gives you an idea of how badly I NEED the sequel.
4. The Fire Chronicle (The Books of Beginning #2) by John Stephens
I'm all for middle grade and The Emerald Atlas was a great one. I mean, we're talking everything from time traveling to monster fighting! I'm definitely looking forward to book two.
5. Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messanger
This is one of the few debuts on my list because it sounds like one seriously awesome middle grade. I can't wait to get my hands on it!
6. The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (Fairyland #2) by Catherynne M. Valente
What can I say? I'm middle grade obsessed. And this one? Seriously the tip tip top of my wishlist. I adored The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland and look forward to more adventuring with September :]
7. Feedback (Variant #2) by Robison Wells
Yeah, so Variant was a serious mind-boggler and the ending was absolutely killer. You can bet I'll be all over this one when it comes out!
8. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Sholwater
To be quite honest, I know nothing about this book besides the fact that it has something to do with Alice in Wonderland and zombies. I really don't need to know more than that to know I'm excited!
9. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I think this one has something to do with ghosts, but that's about all I know. Since it's Stiefvater, though, I don't need to know anything in order to know I need to read it.
10. The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver
Not only is this one middle grade, but it's also Lauren freaking Oliver! I mean, does it need anything more for me to be over the moon excited about it?
11. Envy (The Fury Trilogy #2) by Elizabeth Miles
Fury totally took me by surprise. It could have been a standalone, sure, but I'm seriously looking forward to the next installment in the series :]
12. The Island of Silence (Unwanteds #2) by Lisa McMann
The Unwanteds was seriously one of my favorite reads this year (I know, I should have read it sooner) and I've been anxiously awaiting the sequel since I turned the last page.