December 9, 2011

ABCs About Me

Age: 19

Bed Size: Twin at the moment.

Chore that you hate: I'm really not a fan of doing the dishes. It makes my nails feel yucky.

Dogs: Love 'em. Especially the ones with smushed faces. I love cats too though :]



Essential start to your day: Nothing :P I barely ever eat brekfast, and yes, I'm aware how bad that is.

Favorite colors: Usually I prefer dark colors (black and gray) but if we're talking real color, I love purple and green.


Gold or Silver: Please, no gold.

Height: 5'3" I'm pretty short, but I don't mind.

Instruments you play: Nothing at all. I'm pretty much a failure at anything under the category of "arts."

Job Title: None currently.

Kids: Also none, unless you count my doggy.

Live: The great state of Washington. Moving to Seattle at the end of the month :]

Mother-in-Law's name: I'm not really seeing the importance of this question...

Nicknames: Jazz is pretty much the only other thing people call me, but it does get used pretty often.

Overnight hospital stays: Nevah.

Pet Peeves: Dishes left in the sink drive me nuts. They get all gross and slimy. People who can't seem to understand the concept of good grammar.

Quote from a movie: I don't have a good enough memory to quote movies :P

Right or Left handed: Right

Siblings: Two older sisters and one younger brother. Surprisingly, I'm closest to my brother (we bond over video games rather well).

Time you wake up: Hah. Since I don't have a job, I've been sleeping until 10 most mornings. I'd rather not though.

Underwear: Of course.

Vegetable you hate: Onions. I won't touch them.

What makes you run late: Not much, usually. Unplanned for inconveniences

X-Rays you've had: My stomach. Odd, right? I had to drink this yucky liquid and they watched as it went on its journey inside of me.


Yummy food that you make: Everything! :P Some of my favorites will always be potato leek soup and spaghetti though :]

Zoo animal: Giraffes! And penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]