December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {7}


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week there's a category and everyone participating lists their "Top Ten" in that category.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings



Already read:
1. Gone series by Michael Grant
I love this series like crazy, but I always forget what happened in the previous one as I'm trying to read the current and it would be lovely to have them sitting and waiting for me to have a little refresher read. Plus, I own the 3rd one because of the border sales, but that's it :P


2. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
What with the sequel coming out next month, I'd love to have this one. It's pretty on the outside and the inside.


3. Percy Jackson box set
These books are amazing and it'd be nice to have them sitting on my shelf for a quick reread anytime. 


4. Shiver series
Because who doesn't want these beauties prettying up their shelves?


5. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
I seriously want a copy of this book just so I have a record of all those playlists. They were seriously awesome and if I ever take a road trip, I am so using those playlists for at least part of the trip.


6. Extras by Scott Westerfeld (In the original softcover)
You have absolutely no idea how hard it's been trying to find this in softcover. It seems to only exist in hardcover, but I know for sure that's not the case. I have all three of the others, but this one continues to elude me.



To Read:
7. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
The cover is beautiful (which is always a plus for my shelves), plus, I've really been wanting to read it, but for some reason I haven't bothered to check it out yet.


8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
I really want to read this since 1) I've heard amazing things about it and 2) it's Maggie Stiefvater! I was supposed to be getting a copy from Goodreads, but that was well over a month ago and I'm thinking it's not going to happen now.

I really don't own much Middle Grade (or any, for that matter) and this is quite the tragedy. I super want to read this one what with it's crazy name and pretty cover. I imagine it'll make a nice home for itself among my other books.

10. Ruby Oliver series (new covers)
I've heard nothing but good things about this series since I started blogging and that new covers are adorable. It definitely wouldn't hurt to have some good go-to contemporaries hanging out for whenever the mood strikes me.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like the only person in the world who did not LOVE The Boyfriend List. I wasn't even excited to read book 2. So I haven't... is something wrong with me?!

    Definitely hoping Santa leaves you some Amy & Roger under your tree! It's one of my favorite books from this year, and maybe ever.

    Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want The Scorpio Races too and actually, I like the old covers of Ruby Oliver. they're cuter!

    My TTT ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a soft cover of Extras, hee hee... And I've been interested in the Percy Jackson series for a while. Lots of great books in your list! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get a few of them for Christmas!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

I adore all the comments you write. They totally make my day :]